Breath of Life Meditation
Des McGuire DipBSoM Meditation Teacher
A registered member of the British School of Meditation Teachers.
Des, a native of Galway City has been transcendental meditation (TM) since 1968.
He has found meditation to be a huge benefit throughout his life time. Having reaped the benefits of meditation, Des decided to become a meditation teacher himself.
Des studied at the British School of Meditation, Cheltenham, UK where he received a diploma with distinction.
Des now has his own practice in Galway City.
The Benefits of Meditation
- Calms the mind.
- Reduces stress/anxiety and associated/underlying physical manifestation of symptoms.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Lowers oxygen intake and decreases your respiratory rate and improves your general heart health.
- It allows people change the way their mind works and to obtain a different level of consciousness.
- Regain control of decision making.
- Be more connected/aware of your body and its needs.
- It leads to a happier and contented life.
- Helps students attain higher grades.